The overall purpose
- •Action-learn program for building scalable business models to deliver value through innovation
- •You will learn the core principles of the most advanced form of digital servitisation
- •You will become part of a community to practice advanced digital services
What will you gain
•Identify your business’ core success factors and challenges
- •Learn how to work with your business model continuously
- •Define the steps needed to create a successful business model with a profound understanding of the company’s core capabilities and its ecosystems
Topics that we learn
- •New business models, ecosystem business model configuration, system-oriented design, sustainable business models, principles of digital service design
Format of the program
- •A series of 4 boot camps in person; each boot camp is a half-day event (4 )
- •4-6 companies, at least two persons participating from each company
- •Working on your use cases and business models
What you can expect
- •You’ll work on a significant strategic challenge of yours
- •We look for “good enough” – there’s no such thing as “perfect.”
- •We will facilitate the process and push your forward
- •Your output depends on your input
This is what you will take with you
- •A value proposition design tested with a customer and clear the next steps for developing a novel business model.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You want to improve and develop a winning business model.
- You work, or want to work with business development or innovation
- Price for the whole program, per person
- 60.000 NOK for non partners
- 9.000 NOK for SAMS partners
- Prices are ex VAT, and include lunch and refreshments. Travel and hotel cost are excluded.
- The payment will be invoiced