Norway has world-leading technology, know-how and infrastructure for delivering smart and sustainable ferries to cities of the future. Waterways have been the most important transport infrastructure for thousands of years, which is why 90 per cent of all cities are located by water. Waterways are free, efficient, and immediately available in city centres. This is why we strongly believe that smart and sustainable water shuttles will be crucial to the green mobility systems in sustainable cities.
Now, a unified Norwegian industry has come together with a shared vision. We want to create seamless commutes, connecting cities over waterways, and become the best export article Norway can deliver. But what does the industry need to realize this global potential?
Hosted by ZAWAS
09:10 Welcome by Steinar Meling, Project Manager, Nordic Edge
09:20 Smart and sustainable water shuttles for sustainable cities
- Breaking the Myths – Hanna van Zijp, Director of public relations, Zeabuz
- Water Shuttles in urban areas – Andres Martin Moe, General Manager, MHTech
- How can technology be used wisely? – Olav Madland, CEO, Applied Autonomy
09:50 Coffee and networking
10:00 Why look to Norway?
- The future of urban mobility – Halvor Vislie, COO, Hydrolift Smart City Ferries
- Why does Norway have a competitive advantage? – Erik Dyrkoren, CEO, Zeabuz
10:30 Coffee and networking
10:45 How can Water Shuttles be the next big export adventure?
Panel Discussions hosted by Torun Degnes, CEO, SAMS Norway
Svein David Medhaug, Head of Digital and SMART Shipping, Sjøfartsdirektoratet
Ole Martin Lund, Coordinator, Stavanger municipality
11:10 Q & A and summary by Hanna van Zijp, Zeabuz
11:30 The End