EU advisor – SAMS Norway
SAMS Norway is hiring an EU advisor. The main objective of the advisor is to help the cluster member companies exploit opportunities within the European funding program for research and innovation and Horizon Europe.
About SAMS Norway
SAMS Norway is the cluster organisation working with Sustainable Autonomous Mobility Systems. We have +40 partners and a comprehensive network nationally and internationally. SAMS Norway supports the development of a new industry adventure for Norway and represents some of the most innovative projects and organizations in the field of autonomous mobility in Europe. You can get to know the cluster by visiting our web www.samsnorway.no and through this video: SAMS Norway Global Outreach.
On behalf of SAMS Norway and/or partner companies
- Search for and identify relevant EU calls for proposals, collaboration opportunities and projects
- Facilitate of application processes within the cluster
- Inform and encourage member companies to take active part in EU collaborative initiatives and projects
- Map out potential collaborators and facilitate cooperation with suitable national and international partners from clusters, businesses, academia, etc.
- Follow-up relevant European innovation related arenas and work strategically to promote Norway’s and the region’s interests, needs and priorities towards new research, innovation and work programmes
- build and maintane a rich network of partner both nationally and within Europe
- Minimum of master’s degree in relevant field
- Solid knowledge of EU programmes, either from the EU side, or working with the EU system from the outside. Previous experience with Horizon 2020 is an advantage.
- Solid track record in project management, ideally with EU projects
- Fluent Norwegian/Scandinavian language, and excellent command of English, both written and oral
- Knowledge of the mobility sector is a great advantage, but not a definite requirement
- Experience from the private sector is an advantage, but not a definite requirement
- Service-minded and proactive
- A genuine interest in learning to know our industry partners and their needs
- Skilled communicator and network oriented
- Culturally aware, with an ability to adjust to changing settings and stakeholders
- A genuine desire to contribute to growing research and innovation in one of Norways most exiting
What we can offer
- Small, specialised core organisation with a comprehensive network and broad external exposure
- Close cooperation with competent, engaged and open professionals, both within the SAMS Norway administration, from our partner companies and also as an integrated part of the EU advisor team in Innovation Norway and other cluster organizations.
- Competitive employment conditions
- The position is based in Kongsberg/Horten
Application and CV can be submitted to Torun Degnes and will be evaluated on a continuous basis. The position is available from January 1st 2021. Questions regarding the position can be directed to Torun Degnes , CEO of SAMS Norway.